Salt Lake City Property Management and Leasing
Salt Lake City property management and leasing services from Wolfnest Real Estate & Property Management offer a full service product that transforms your Salt Lake City rental property into effortless income. Under this service option, we oversee everything from leasing and inspections to rent collection and maintenance while you sit back and collect rent.
What makes our services unique?
Our full service property management option allows you to customize your own rental property management plan. By picking and choosing only the services you want, you will save over other traditional Salt Lake City property management service providers who apply a one-size-fits-all model to managing your rental. Wolfnest Real Estate and Property management works with all types of rental properties including: single family homes, apartments, duplexes, four-plexes, condos, and town-homes. We operate in the Great Salt Lake tri-valley area from Bountiful to Saratoga Springs, and everywhere in between.
Who buys our services?
This service is designed for single family or multifamily rental property owners who want a professional Salt Lake City property management company to oversee all aspects of their rental property. This diverse group of owners includes professional real estate investors, out of state owners and even fed up landlords, but all share the demand for full service solutions for their rental property problems. If you have never been a landlord before, don’t have the time, or are just fed up with bad tenants, then this is the best option for you.
- Professionally photograph your vacant property
- Develop persuasive marketing ad copy
- Advertise your vacant property on our website
- Market your property listing on several of the internet’s most visited rental sites
- Install a sign in the yard
- Prepare marketing materials
- Create 24-hour information line with text messaging capabilities
- Implement our call tracking and lead capture technology
- Follow up with prospective tenants
- Show your vacant rental unit
- Run eviction and background checks and pull a credit report for every occupant over 18
- Verify rental history and financial qualification of all applicants
- Provide state-specific legal forms
- Negotiate lease terms on your behalf
- Prepare and execute the lease agreement and addendums
- Collect security deposits and first months rent
- Conduct a move in inspection to document your property’s condition
- Collect and disperse monthly rental payments via convenient ACH transfer
- Provide property accounting including monthly owner statements
- Create property rent rolls, cash flow statements, and year-end tax documents
- Handle maintenance requests including our 24-hr emergency line
- Schedule, coordinate and oversee all property repairs
- Handle lease violations and manage complaints
- Conduct a move out inspection
- Initiate eviction and collection procedures if necessary
- Refer legal matters to our attorney on retainer
- Quarterly interior inspections
- Eviction protection coverage
- Enhanced marketing package
- Lawn and yard care
- Snow removal services
- Pest prevention and control
- Weed control services
- Tax data preparation
- Rent ready repair package